Board of Directors
Visitor Studies Association would not be possible without the exceptional support of its Board of Directors.
- President - Kimberlee Kiehl, Ohio History Connection
- President-elect - Rae Ostman, Science Museum of Minnesota and Arizona State University
- Vice President, Organizational Development - Laura Huetra Migus, Association of Children's Museums
- Vice President, Outreach Development - Michelle Maghari, Crocker Art Museums
- Vice President, Professional Development - Elee Wood, Indiana University - Purdue University at Indianapolis
- Treasurer - Kathleen Lawson, Arkansas Discovery Network
- Secretary - Beth Shea, Children's Museum of Oakridge
- Past President - Joe Heimlich, The Ohio State University
- Jennifer Borland, Rockman et al (Chair, Professional Development Committee)
- Ly Foor, Ohio History Connection
- Camellia Sanford, Rockman et al (Chair, Conference Planning Committee)
- Patsy Reublin, Bootheel Youth Museum (Chair, Finance Committee)
- Renae Youngs, Minnesota State Arts Board (Chair, Membership Committee)
The two-year term of the Board of Directors will end at the Closing Luncheon of the 2017 conference.